Monday, August 29, 2011

When creativity hits 2



Sometimes ones imagination can run a little wild, so much, that one just can't catch up with it. And that's what happen to me pretty much, when I thought this one up. 

Metal Gear Solid


 
We hear the sound of a codec ringing.

Snake: Yeah? Who is it?

Voice: Guess who, brother!

Snake: Liquid!!

Liquid: Yes!

Snake: What the hell is going on? I thought you died at Shadow Moses!

Liquid: Not quite, brother. I felt a little disappointed when I lost against you, so I left a decoy body to be found by Ocelot. I’d never thought he’d cut the arm off, but he did. And as soon as I found out he is impersonating me, I thought that I would just leave it there.

Snake: But I’m sure you died!

Liquid: Just like when you were sure you killed Big Boss the first time you fought him? Or just as sure you killed him the second time you fought him?

Snake: …

Liquid: Your silence tells it all, brother. You see, you’ve been a great soldier, but you never been a killer. Just think about it! You run around with a tranquilizer gun and shoot darts at people.

Snake: Well, those soldiers didn’t have to die for what they thought was right, even though it was wrong.

Liquid: What?

Snake: Uhm… Nevermind. What do you want, Liquid?

Liquid: I wanted to call my brother and invite him out for a couple of drinks.

Snake: Forget it, Liquid.

Liquid: Oh, come on, Snake! I’d think it would do you good to get out of the house a little. Live a little, it’s not like you’re getting any younger. In fact, thanks to the genetic fault they implemented, you’re aging rapidly. Don’t you think you deserve to live a little?

Snake: I don’t know… Maybe that’s not a good idea.

Liquid: Oh come on! Shadow Moses was ages ago! I’ve forgotten all about it! Sure, you might have disposed some of my friends, but that’s all water under the bridge now. Plus, we can share war stories, reminisce about Shadow Moses. You can tell me where you’ve been, I can tell you where I’ve been. You know… Two brothers sharing experiences and drinks!

We can even try to pick up women! It’ll be a sure winner! Me with my amazing accent, you with your deep, growling voice, it won’t take minutes before the ladies are swooned!

Snake: What do I gotta say to make you shut up!

Liquid: Say that we’re going out for drinks!

Snake sighs.

Snake: Fine… We’re going out for drinks.

Liquid: Great!! Oh, one more thing Snake – Suit up.

Snake groans..

Snake and Liquid meet outside a bar called Dark Snake, Liquid smiles a satisfied smile and points.

Liquid: I thought you’d enjoy the name of this place… Wait… What? Snake… What? What is that you’re wearing?

Snake: You told me to suit up.

Liquid: I meant a tuxedo, Snake, not your god damn sneaking suit!

No comments:

Post a Comment