Monday, July 11, 2011

When creativity hits 1

Sometimes when I get these ideas for short stories or skits. So I thought I'd start putting them in here. I hope you enjoy them.

Street Fighter.




Ryu and Ken are roommates, training buddies and friends. While Ryu is training, Ken walks in...

Ken: “Hey, Ryu, What you doing? Practicing your Rising Uppercut, I see.”

Ryu nods.

Ken: “Can I have some of your shampoo? I’m all out.”

Ryu: “Shoryuken.”

Ken: “Thanks!”

Fifteen minutes pass, and Ryu is still shadowboxing.

Ken: “Can I use your blow-dryer?”

Ryu: “Shoryuken!”

Another ten minutes pass, and Ryu is now jumping rope. Ken comes in shows of his tuxedo.

Ken: “Ryu… I’m going on a date, do you think I can wear this?”

Ryu: “Shoryuken!!”

10 minutes pass, Ryu is doing push-ups.

Ken: “My date cancelled on me… But I was thinking… Can I take your sister out on a date?”

Ryu: “Shoryuken!”

Ken: “Can I borrow your car?”

Ryu: “SHORYUKEN!”

Ken: “Can I borrow twenty bucks?”

Ryu: “SHOOOORYUKEN!”

Ryu gives the twenty to Ken and starts stretching out. Ken stares silently at Ryu for a while, clears his throat and asks.

Ken: “Could I get a condom from you?”

Ryu: “SHOOOOOOOOO… What?! No! Ugh… No, Ken, you can not… Ugh… That’s just… Ugh! That’s just gross, man! Gross…”

No comments:

Post a Comment